Provides funding for advanced manufacturers to undertake business improvement activities.
Supporting Tasmania’s advanced manufacturers to operate in a highly competitive and rapidly changing global environment is a key priority for the Tasmanian Government.
– Funding is available to Tasmanian-based advanced manufacturing enterprises to build on existing strengths or develop new competitive advantages by providing professional advice or specialist information
– Grants will be provided on a co-contribution basis
– Maximum grant available is $20 000
– Applications will be assessed in the order that they are received, and the round will remain open until allocated funding is exhausted.
To be eligible for financial assistance from the program the applicant:
– Must be able to demonstrate that they are a Tasmanian-based advanced manufacturing enterprise or relevant industry group supporting Tasmanian advanced manufacturing enterprises
– Must have an Australian Business Number and be registered for GST
– Cannot receive more than $20 000 per financial year under this program
– Must have annual sales turnover greater than $175 000 (indicatively) and less than $50 million
– Must not be a consultant or intermediary
– Must not be subject to any legal disability, including bankruptcy or liquidation.
Click here to view full funding guidelines on the provider’s website.