Offers grants of up to $5000 to assist Victorian manufacturing businesses adapt to a digital operating environment.
The program is open to businesses with a manufacturing presence in Victoria which are on a growth trajectory and are seeking to utilise their existing workforce to apply digital technology to their operations.
The Digital Jobs for Manufacturing Program provides funding to enrol a nominated employee in a 12-week online, part-time industry endorsed digital skills course in one of the following streams:
– Artificial Intelligence (AI) / machine learning
– Cloud computing
– Customer relationship management (CRM)
– Data analytics
– Digital marketing
– Enterprise resource planning (ERP)
– IT operations and support
– Product management
– Programming / software development
– Project management (agile)
– User experience design / User interface design (UX/UI)
– Web development.
Courses will run in January, May and September 2023 and January and April 2024.
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be eligible under the program:
– Is a legal entity with an operating business presence in Victoria
– Has a current Australian Business Number (ABN) and held that ABN on and from 1 October 2022
– Has been registered for Goods and Services Tax (GST) on and from 1 October 2022.
Grants of up to $5000 are available per employee and require funded manufacturers to ensure their nominated employee is provided an opportunity to earn and learn. Eligible businesses can receive funding for up to five (5) employees to undertake training throughout the life of the program.
Click here to view full funding guidelines on the provider’s website.