Aims to support 1000 Victorian businesses with high growth potential to access new markets and create jobs.
Ready for Growth provides businesses with tailored advisory services by expert Growth Facilitators. The program is being delivered by Business Victoria with delivery partner BDO Australia.
Ready for Growth will help businesses:
– Develop a Growth Action Plan
– Build capabilities for growth
– Find grants and programs to support growth
– Improve connections to networks and ecosystems
– Connect to peers through the Ready for Growth Alumni Network.
To be selected to participate in Ready for Growth a business must, at a minimum, meet the following requirements:
– Be a legally structured business in Victoria
– Have an Australian Business Number (ABN)
– Have been in operation for at least three years
– Have more than four employees and fewer than 200 employees
– Have an annual revenue of less than $20 million
– Meet all industrial relations obligations as an employer in accordance with the National Employment Standards.
There are no costs associated with participating in Ready for Growth, however you will need to invest your time. Participation in the program is expected to involve 7 to 14 hours.
Submissions of Expressions of Interest for this program will close at 1 June 2024 or when fully subscribed, whichever is earlier.