For more than 30 years, the DIAA has provided networking, information and professional development opportunities to Australian dairy product manufacturers and allied trades. DIAA members come from all areas of the industry - dairy product manufacturing, packaging, logistics, research, government bodies, laboratories, ingredients, marketing, sales, exports and many more.
Membership Special: Join the DIAA now for 2019, and receive the rest of this year for free. This includes full access to all DIAA member benefits, such as Australian Dairy Foods in print and online, the sought-after Australian Dairy Listing directory in print, online and as an app, as well as membership discounts and other benefits.
|DIAA Membership Categories|
|Full Member Australia||$198 (incl. GST)|
|Full Member International||$198|
(student, first-year grad or apprentice)
|$99 (incl. GST)|
|Retired Member**||$99 (incl. GST)|
Or download and submit a print membership form
Please note: DIAA memberships are for a calendar year. All memberships expire on 31 December.
*Associate membership is open only to full-time students, first-year graduates, apprentices or trainees, or retirees. Applicants need to provide supporting documents signed by a school head or company supervisor. Applications without supporting documents will not be considered. **Retired memberships are awarded at the DIAA's discretion.
DIAA Member Benefits
DIAA members have access to a wide variety of information, resources, professional development and networking opportunities throughout the year, both through their State branch and the National Office.
To watch a short video that highlights the features of DIAA membership follow this link.
Information and Resources
- Award-winning Australian Dairy Foods magazine filled with industry news, events, company profiles, market information and more
- Comprehensive online and print industry directory, Australian Dairy Listing
- Archives of the peer-reviewed Australian Journal of Dairy Technology
- Access to the member-only area of the DIAA website
- Regular newsletters with latest DIAA news, events and special offers for members
- Discounts on advertising, conference attendance, etc.
- Advice and information via phone and e-mail
- Online resources, publications, reports and technical manuals
- Networking with other members at State conferences, social events, golf days, factory tours, quiz nights and more throughout the year
- Meeting international and Australian experts at the Dairy Science World Series technical events
- Mixing with the 'who's who' of the dairy world and celebrating the industry's achievements at the annual Awards of Excellence Dinner
- Taking advantage of DIAA's links with other professional organisations in Australia and overseas through joint events and initiatives
- Joining a DIAA State branch committee and forming close bonds with others passionate about the dairy industry
- Training and education through DIAA technical nights and seminars, and discounts on courses and seminars run by other education providers
- Scholarships to attend conferences, seminars and training courses
- Opportunity to participate in Australian and overseas study tours
- Access to DIAA travel and tertiary scholarships
- Developing public speaking and corporate governance skills by becoming involved in DIAA State and national committees
- Becoming a judge or steward at dairy product competitions